- Dr. Sunita Singh Sengupta – Founder and Chief Mentor, Dean at Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007.
- Dr. Ramnath Narayan Swamy, Professor, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, India.
- Dr. Arvind Sinha, Professor of Psychology (OB Area), & Professor S. Sampath Chair Professor & Distinguished Teacher, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India.
- Dr. Shailendra Singh,Professor of OB & HRM, Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, India.
- Dr. Vinay Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
- Dr. Rajat Agrawal – Assistant Professor, Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
- Dr. J. L. Raina , Ex Pro Vice Chancellor, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, Uttrakhand, India
- Dr. Bhu Dev Sharma, Former Prof. of Math, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA, USA,Former (Founder) President, World Assn. for Vedic Studies (WAVES, USA),
Former President: Hindu Uni. of America, Orlando
- Dr. Len Tischler– Professor of Management, Kania School of Management, University of Scranton, USA
- Dr. Alicia D. Crumpton– Director, Centre for Global Studies, Johnson University, USA
- Dr. Michael Zirkler– Head of Organisational Psychology, Zurich University of Applied Sciences, School of Applied Psychology, Switzerland
- Dr. Annabel Droussiotis– Associate Professor, Inter School of Business Administration, Cyprus
- Dr. Miriam Subirana– Trainer, Lecturer, Coach and Artist, Spain
- Dr. Ora Setter– Lecturer, Faculty of Management, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Dr. Emma Bell– Professor of Management and Organisation Studies &Director for the Centre for Economics and Management, Keele University, UK
- Dr. Mario Fernando– Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Commerce, University of Wollongong, Australia
The people centric approach dwells on the basic notion that if the right minds serve, the desired goals can easily be achieved. It is of utmost importance that behind every step taken in an organization, the very building blocks – the people share a vision, a spirit that is common to the organization to which they can relate ethically and hence lead to the ultimate unification of the goals of the organization with that of the people. AVM provides a gateway to assist the corporate train the minds behind and contribute in reaching the desired target.